The video of the conference “Towards a new model for companies in Europe” is now online on our YouTube channel. If you did not have the opportunity to attend the event, click here to watch the video!
The video offers a reflection on new inclusive business models in Europe, taking inspiration from the experience of the Spanish corporation Mondragon.
The conference took place in Brussels on Wednesday 3 May 2023 in two sessions, at the European Parliament (hosted by MEP Patrizia Toia) and at Chapel for Europe. The video we present here is of the second session and includes contributionsby:
- H. E. Mgr. Joseba Segura, Bishop of Bilbao (Spain);
- Jon Emaldi, Professor at the Deusto Business School and member of the Arizmendiarrieta Foundation;
- Gaspar Martinez, Diocesan Institute of Pastoral Theology (Bilbao) and Member of the Arizmendiarrieta Foundation;
- Fr. Krystian Sowa, Director of the Chapel for Europe;
- Fr. Manuel Barrios Prieto, Secretary General of COMECE.
The conference was co-organised by COMECE, the Arizmendiarrieta Foundation Foundation and the Chapel for Europe. The video is courtesy of the Chapel for Europe.